1. What actions does this Aqara Wireless Switch support?
It supports single press, double press, and long press. It can control other smart devices with different actions.
2. What is the maximum installation distance between the Aqara Wireless Switch and the Hub?
The indoor environment varies, and maximum signal strength between the Hub and the Aqara Wireless Switch is different. There should not be more than two walls in between.
3. Why does the Aqara Wireless Mini Switch fail to connect? How to reconnect?
Possible reason: 1. Operation error. Please add the device according to the adding method again. 2. The device is too far apart from the Hub. Please move the device closer to the Hub. 3. There are too many devices under the Hub.
4. What is the Aqara Wireless Mini Switch offline often?
1. If the device is too far apart from the Hub, please test the distance between the sensor device and the Hub and install the device closer to the Hub.
2. Low battery or no battery. Please replace the battery.
3. The device is installed on the surface and the signal strength is interfered . Please avoid metal surface.
5. How to identify if the Aqara Wireless Switch works properly?
1. Poke the reset hole of the Wireless Switch with the eject pin. If the Hub makes voice prompts, "Normal link confirmed", it indicates that the Hub and the Wireless Switch communicates properly. Go to ②; If there is no voice prompts, please move the sensor closer to the Hub and try again. If there is still no voice prompt, the sensor might be deleted or run out of battery. Please refer to the device adding methods to add the device or replace the battery.
2. Single press/double press/long press the Wireless Switch several times, enter the Home of Wireless Switch in app, refresh the device records (log). If there is related log, it indicates the device works properly.
6. How do I reset the Aqara Wireless Switch? Under what circumstances need to reset?
1. Push in and hold the reset hole on the device for 3 seconds. The indicator will flash 3 times before resetting to factory settings.
2. If a sensor needs to be paired with another sensor hub, it will need to be reset before the new pairing will succeed.