1. What functions are supported by the Aqara LED Light Bulb?
This light bulb supports adjustable brightness and color temperature, app control, connectivity with other smart devices, timed switch, delayed switch, and other functions.
2. Does the Aqara LED Light Bulb support adjustable color?
No, the light bulb only supports adjustable brightness and color temperature.
3. Can the Aqara LED Light Bulb be directly controlled by a phone?
No, the light bulb must first be paired with a hub then it can be controlled through the phone app.
4. What is the input voltage range for the Aqara LED Light Bulb?
The bulb supports 220-240V~ 50/60Hz input voltage.
5. Can the Aqara LED Light Bulb be used by itself?
This smart light bulb can be used as a regular light bulb by itself. However, if you wish to use app control, smart connectivity or other functions, the bulb must first be binded to a hub.
6. What base type does the Aqara LED bulb fit?
7. Does the Aqara LED Light Bulb support light fixtures with built-in dimmer switches (for example, table lamps with dimmer toggles)?
No, do not install the light bulb in light fixtures with dimmer switches to prevent damage to the product.
8. How to reset the Aqara LED Light Bulb?
Turn the light bulb on and off 5 times in a row using the physical switch. The bulb is reset when the bulb flashes twice and then stays on.
9. Does the Aqara LED Light Bulb support voice control?
Yes, the light bulb supports Xiaomi AI speaker, Xiaomi Mi AI Speaker min, and Siri voice control (the bulb must be binded with an Aqara Hub to activate Siri voice control functions).
10. Can the Aqara LED Light Bulb save my preferred brightness and color temperature?
Yes, the Aqara LED Light Bulb has 6 different default modes, relax, night light, movie, wake up, dinner, and reading. Additionally, users can save their preferred brightness and color temperature through the Mi home app.